Repairs are typically of the type that could be performed by a team of volunteers within 3 hours and may include but are not limited to:
- Fence repair including replacement of rotted wood and straightening of posts.
- Minor computer repair or minor assistance with computer operation.
- Interior home maintenance including replacement of lights, light fixtures, smoke alarms and smoke alarm batteries.
- Home repairs that would include screen repair, fixing dripping faucets, caulking and painting.
- Construction projects such as the installation of bathroom grab bars and wheel chair ramps.
- Minor roof patching using sealing compounds in limited areas to stop leaks.
Repairs NOT provided are major roof repairs, foundation, structural work, major home refurbishment and all work that may require a license to perform such repairs.